Energy 2015: A competitive market design for the Energiewende
Special Report pursuant to Sec. 62 of the Law on the Energy Industry, Bonn, 6 October 2015
- Monopolies Commission sees significant risks in the concept of an „Electricity Market 2.0", which can have repercussions on market prices and the capacity level.
- Monopolies Commission recommends various measures to reduce the necessity of grid extension.
Proposed concentration of Edeka Zentrale AG & Co. KG and Kaiser’s Tengelmann GmbH
Special Report by the Monopolies Commission pursuant to Sec. 42(4)(2) ARC, 3 August 2015
The following documents are now available for download:
Railway 2015: Competition policy off track?
Special Report by the Monopolies Commission pursuant to Sec. 36 of the General Railways Act, Bonn, 22. July 2015
- Monopolies Commission still sees deficits in competition in the railway sector
- Monopolies Commission demands stronger commitment of decision makers
- Monopolies Commission gives policy recommendations for improving competition on railway markets